Monday, August 13, 2012

Discover How To Easily Open,Operate Your Functional & Accessible USA Verified PAYPAL Account In Nigeria

Updated 30th of March 2013:
I'm so glad sharing with you on "How YOU can Open and become a proud owner of your own Verified PayPal Account  be it  that of USA verified PayPal Account,Non-European countries or that of  European countries here in Nigeria in few days" and kindly read all that I will be sharing below carefully as I've received a lot of calls about how to open and own a duly verified PayPal account in Nigeria because a lot of Nigerians including you must have been worrying about not being able to open and verify it and cash your hard earn money here in Nigeria but for you being here today,your paypal nightmares have been solved.
You can start receiving my STEP by STEP guide of opening your own verified PayPal account either by sending "PAYPAL SECRET" to  INFO@NAIJAPAYPALSECRET.COM OR  CLICK HERE to request for my free step by step ebook.

Better still,keep reading this write-up to it extreme end so as to discover how to become a proud owner of your own with ease within few days.Not yet convinced that you can open,verify and operate your own verified PayPal Account successfully in Nigeria without being limited or blocked? 
CHECKOUT MY ULTIMATE VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT COMPLETE SERVICE
I render this service securely because I discovered a new way of breaking PayPal jinx this year July 2012 with proven strategies that I invented myself since 2010.
Now, if you feel like you don't want to make mistake by opening and verifying PayPal account yourself, why not give it to me.  
Below is a proof of one of the Verified PayPal account that was opened for a Nigerian which has a very good status up till now
With all these noted and for you reading this on my webpage,I will give you the opportunity to become a proud owner of your own verified PayPal account for just N7,500 only with NO HIDDEN CHARGES instead of my normal N9,999 service charge if you place order now in which you'll get:
1.Dedicated VPN/IP for accessing your PayPal account only as you will save yourself N6,000 that I normal charge those that seperately order for this PayPal Dedicated VPN/IP as you can see HERE.

2.Your Own Duly Verified PayPal account in your name or as you want it. 
3.Tested and Proven Easy guides/instructions on How To Securely Operate Your PayPal account in Nigeria Without it been Limited or Blocked even if your previous PayPal account(s) have been limited before.
4.How To Easily Fund Your PayPal account.
5.How To Withdraw Your PayPal Cash Into Your Nigerian Bank Account without much ado
6.How you can start making streams of $10 and $37 into your PayPal account even while asleep after setting it up on autopilot and so on...which you candownload its ebook HERE.
7.My unbeatable everlasting customer care 24/7 pertainning to your PayPal account and many more.

To get your complete verified paypal account plus Your PayPal Dedicated USA VPN/IP{which you can't just get offered to you anywhere for FREE} and other goodies attached delivered to you with immediate effect ready for use within 5-7days,pay the sum of N7,500[Seven Thousand & Five Hundred Naira only] into:
i.GTBank[Guaranty Trust Bank] 
Account Name: Adesida Olusegun   Account No: 0035948383   OR 
ii  First Bank Plc 
Account Name: Adesida Olusegun   Account No: 3065162650   
and check back for how you can
After making payment into any of the banks above,send "COMPLETE PAYPAL" with your:
1.Full Name
2.Working email  be it hotmail,yahoomail or gmail  and
3.Your Mobile No. to INFO@NAIJAPAYPALSECRET.COM or to 0809183386.
After confirming your Payment,I will personally contact you on your hotline or email provided for what I need to proceed with the opening of your Verified PayPal Account.
To Your Success!
Prince Adesida Olusegun CEO of  PRESEGS Infotech GlobalBiz MultiConcepts

4 comments:

  1. what address do you use to open the paypal account and also how do i fund the account from Nigeria. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.Concerning the address,we don't use Nigeria address but we use USA address.
    2.Concerning funding your account,you can do that in Nigeria either with us or some other exchangers in Nigeria that we will recommend for you.
    Betterstill,you can as well fund your account with Liberty Reserve doing what we call exchanging with a site in Singapore that we trust which we will give to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I withdraw from paypal into my bank account and can I use savings account

    ReplyDelete

I love comment(s) & question(s).
So please feel free to drop a comment or question.